The smartest time tracking app for small businesses
Turn time into money
Smart time tracking
Freelancers and small business owners can easily track time, invoice and generate reports with the best time tracking app: MoneyPenny. You can easily:
- log meetings and tasks which will be invoiced to your clients
- use the timesheet calculator to modify time entries easily
- monitor staff and project progress compared to budgets and estimated time for tasks.
It’s just smart and easy-to-use time tracking.
Review timesheets and generate reports
Review timesheets and performance on a weekly or monthly basis.
Monthly timesheets offer an overview of tasks completed. For more details, you can chose a breakdown into weekly timesheets.
Use the findings to create customized reports and make the right business decisions.
Live time tracking
With MoneyPenny you get painless integration of all your time-related data, including timesheets, reports, projects and bills. We keep up with your dynamic work pace so you can swiftly:
- Link your time logs with travel expenses, then generate an invoice with one tap.
- Manage team workload from any device.
- Access project progress tracking anytime, anywhere.
Our time tools are easy to use and any time changes or later edits are a piece of cake.
Team time tracking
Track tasks and activities in real time.
Our team performance monitor get you a live view of:
- Current individual/team activity progress.
- Live task tracking and instant messaging.
- Who is doing what and if they’re productive or not.
- Real-time notifications via smooth HipChat and Slack integration.
A live view of your time data improves the chances of making better decisions and generating more money.
Track time on the go
Use our time tracking app to:
- keep an eye on your business from any device connected to internet
- choose projects and tasks from the MoneyPenny dropdown menu within seconds
- easily create a new row for each new entry.
Leave the math to us! A flexible time management software designed for freelancers and small businesses.