Become a Guest Contributor to zistemo Blog!
We are inviting bloggers, entrepreneurs and freelancers to share their experience with zistemo readers.Write For Us
The writing tips you need to follow
- Each article must be 100% original and not published elsewhere.
- The first link in each article must be to a relevant internal post on zistemo blog.
- All posts must have at least 2000 words, and should contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our community.
- All links must naturally fit into the article and provide value to the reader. No affiliate links.
- Posts may not be promotional or advertorial. Any relationship with a company or person that is mentioned in the article must be disclosed within the content.
- We accept guest posts written in English and German.
- We reserve the right to proofread and edit your story or content. Any significant revisions will be discussed with the author.
- Contributions must meet zistemo's standards for quality and relevance.
- We welcome your submission but can’t guarantee that all the articles will be published. We will get back to you within 30 business days.
- After we publish your article, share it on your social media accounts.
We are looking for guest contributors who can share their experience or news that match the tone of our blog.
Our blog is visited by thousands of freelancers and business owners each month. We provide tips, advice and suggestions on how to run a business, become more productive and effective.
How to become a zistemo Writer?
Leave a comment or two on our existing blog posts and contact us with your topic ideas.
What’s in it for you?
Authors’ bio will be featured on the zistemo Blog. Your article will be visible to thousands of business owners all over the world (amazing, right?).
Already have a topic in mind?
Contact us right away and you’ll hear from us soon! Looking forward to welcoming you in the zistemo community of writers and influencers!
If all of the above sound like something you could do, what are you waiting for?
Become a guest contributor