How do I track working time?
You can find your weekly timesheet at Time & Projects ➝ Time Tracking ➝ Week.
Here you can:
– add or change hours manually in the task-day field;
– delete all weekly entries per task by clicking on the cross icon on the grid. The row will be deleted only if all the hours are ‘non-billed’ or ‘unbilled’;
– access the following three charts:
1. Project hours – total hours worked of the capacity:
2. Attendance time – information based on the user status time (online, offline, break, vacation).
3. Projects worked on – the share of hours spent on different projects:
Also, if you select one cell with time entries, below the table you’ll see the timesheet details for this specific cell:
In case you or any staff members add notes to their weekly timesheets before submitting for approval (more here), you (as account owner or admin) will also see these notes below the table: