Who is a Team Leader?
A Team Leader is a user role on zistemo which has limited access to the account. To be more specific, a Team Leader user will be allowed to access the following data:
– all graphs, tables
Note: table ‘Recent Activity’ includes only: Invoices, Estimates tabs.
– Tables – ‘Open Requests’, ‘Requests’, and ‘Missing Documentation’ include only own data
– Clients – a leader can only see the list of clients, BUT if you allow your team leader in staff settings “Allow to add/edit clients”, the team leader will be able to add/edit clients -> more infos HERE
– Teams – can read the team where the ‘team leader’ is part of; can read and update the list of members where the ‘team leader’ is the department leader
– Invoices (Invoices, Recurring Invoices)
– Invoice Payments
– Products List (Tasks, Items, Units)
– Purchase Orders (Order Request, Purchase Order) – can create, read, update and delete only own created order requests; can read and delete only own created purchase orders
– Expenses (Expenses, Recurring Expenses) – can only see expenses of other members and capture data; can create, update and delete his own Expenses
– Expense Categories
– Mileage Tracking – can create, update and delete own mileages and see an update, delete mileages of other members, capture data
Time & Projects
– Projects – can see all the projects, but can only update and delete the projects where he is a manager. Can also create new projects.
– Time Tracking
– Team Timesheet
– Team Monitor
– Attendance – can see only own data
– Absence Report – can create, read, update and delete only own data
– Time-Tracking Reports: Timesheet Details, Task Summary, Absenteeism Report, Project Hours, User Presence
– Attendance Reports: Absence Report, Attendance Report
– Project Reports: Project Summary
– can see and update own profile settings.
– can import Expenses
– Shoeboxed, Expensify, Asana, Xero, Quickbooks
How do I invite a Team Leader?
To invite a staff leader to your account go to Contacts ➝ Staff ➝ Add Staff ➝ enter data, choose role ‘Team Leader’.
After clicking ‘Save Staff’, the staff leader will receive an e-mail invitation to his profile.
Team Leader should only see invoices/estimates they created
If you want, that your Team Leader can create estimates and invoices, but shouldn’t see all company related estimates/invoices, you can enable the option “Only show own invoices and estimates”. Your Team Leader does only see invoices/estimates they created. To enable it, go to the staff settings: