Who is a Staff Leader?
A Staff Leader is a user role on MoneyPenny.me which has limited access to the account. To be more specific, a Team Leader user will be allowed to access the following data:
– all graphs, tables
Note: table ‘Recent Activity’ includes only: Invoices, Estimates tabs.
– Clients – a leader can only see the list of clients
– Staff – can see administrators and leaders in the table (but cannot do any changes), for the members, capture data – can see, edit and resend login.
– Invoices (Invoices, Recurring Invoices, Received Invoices)
– Products List
– Expenses – can only see expenses of other members and capture data; can create, update and delete his own Expenses
– Expense Categories
– Mileage Tracking – can create, update and delete own mileages and see an update, delete mileages of other members, capture data.
Time & Projects
– Projects – can see all the projects, but can only update and delete the projects where he is a manager.
– Time Tracking
– Team Timesheet
– Team Monitor.
– can see only Absenteeism Report, User Presence, Project Reports, Timesheet Details, Hourly Timesheet Details, Client Report
– can see and update own profile settings.
– can import Expenses, Clients, Timesheets.
How do I invite a Staff Leader?
To invite a staff leader to your account go to Contacts ➝ Staff ➝ Add Staff ➝ enter data, choose role ‘Team Leader’.
After clicking ‘Save Staff’, the staff leader will receive an e-mail invitation to his profile.
How to deactivate a Team Leader?
To deactivate a Team Leader, go to Contacts ➝ Staff ➝ checkbox of staff leader and click ‘Deactivate’
The Team Leader will be moved to a list containing inactive members:
All deactivated members (members from this list) will not be able to login to their profiles.