MoneyPenny Team Monitor is a team performance tool that helps you track tasks and staff activities in real time. You can access the Team Monitor page from the “Time & Projects” tab -> Team Monitor.
On the left-hand side, you can see the staff list with their current activity. This live Team Monitor shows only the projects for which staff members are working right now (by using the timer) and how much time they have already logged.
To make it even simpler, we’re using the following widely-accepted and intuitive color coding:
– If the user’s border is green – he/she is working on the commercial project (project created for external clients);
– If the user’s border is yellow – he/she is working on an internal project;
– If the user’s border is red – timer is paused now;
– If the user’s border is gray – timer is closed (not running);
On the right-hand side you will see two blocks:
– “Available” – a list with currently available staff (members with statuses “Online” and “Break”)
– “Unavailable” – a list with unavailable staff (members with statuses “offline” and “vacation”).
By the way, you can see the current user status on his/her avatar in presence indicator, where:
* green – online
* yellow – break
* gray – offline
* red – vacation.