Who is a staff member?
A Staff Member is a user role on zistemo which has limited access to your account.
A “Staff Member” user will have access to the following data:
– available graphs: Invoices sent, Estimates sent, Hours billed, Active projects, Open Requests (own data), Total hours (own data), Requests (own data), Missing documentation (own data)
– Clients – can only see clients list
– Purchase Orders (Order Request, Purchase Order) – can create, read, update and delete only own order requests; can read and delete only own purchase orders
– Expenses (Expenses, Recurring Expenses) – can see, create, update and delete only own Expenses
– Mileage Tracking – can see, create, update and delete only own Mileages
Time & Projects
– Projects – can see assigned Projects (where he is a member)
– Time Tracking – can see, create, update and delete only own Timesheets
– Attendance – can see only own data
– Abesence Calendar – can create, read, update and delete only own data
– Time Tracking Reports: Timesheet Details, Absenteeism Report, Project Hours, User Presence
– Attendance Report: Absence Report, Attendance Report (own data)
– can see and update only own profile settings
– can import Expenses
– Shoeboxed, Expensify, Asana
How do I invite a staff member?
To invite the staff members to your account go to Contacts ➝ Staff ➝ Add Staff ➝ enter data and choose role ‘Team Member’.
After clicking ‘Save Staff’ the staff member will receive an email invitation to their profile.