- Click on the upper arrow to open the list of templates available for you.
- If you want to edit a template, just click on the ‘pencil’ icon.
- If you want to delete a template, just choose the department name assigned to it and click on the ‘x’.
- You can also “clone” existing templates, so you will keep the settings and can adjust it for a new staff-attendance template.
- To add a new attendance template, just click the ‘+ add new’ button.
Note: You cannot create more than 20 attendance templates.
After clicking the ‘+ add new’, name your template with the right department name, as you wish. If you want to change the new department to the ‘default’ one, just switch the button on, as shown below.
Note: The highest priority has the ‘personal attendance template’. When you didn’t assign the team member with a personal attendance template – but the member is in a team – the team/departments attendance template will be assigned to the member. If you didn’t either assigned one of those, the “company attendance template’ will be assigned to the memeber.
- If there isn’t selected a template and the member isn’t assigned to a team, then the member will use the ‘Company Default Template’
- If there is selected a special template and the member is/isn’t (doesn’t matter) assigned to a team – in these two cases the member will use the ‘selected special template’ ( hint: if there is selected a template, then it’s high priority)
- If there isn’t selected a template but the members is assigned to a team, then the member will use the ‘Team Special Template’ (if a special template is assigned to the team)
Next, in order to connect your staff to the right department rules, simply go to ‘Contacts’ -> ‘Staff’ -> choose your staff member and pick the correct department below.
In order to connect a ‘team’ to a specific department, simply go to ‘contacts’ -> ‘teams’ -> ‘update team’ and choose the department, which you want to connect with the team.
If some users in your team are in a special attendance template, then you can see the info here: